Thanks for joining us for our Summer Camp experience
To maximize your player’s development this summer, we recommend you take a free training assessment HERE.
10-Week Summer Training Kit $ 150 ENROLL NOW
Summer Camp Any 1 Day $ 129 ENROLL NOW
Summer Camp Any 2 Days $ 249 ENROLL NOW
3 Days $ 299 ENROLL NOW
Combo-3 day Summer Camp PLUS 10-Week Summer Training Kit $ 399 ENROLL NOW
Captain Elite Bashes have been great for Caleb and very different than other camps he has attended. What I find extremely valuable is not just the explanation of how to do something but more the importance of understanding why you do it. Having the mix between time on the ball and time in the classroom has been fantastic for our son. Captain Elite has motivated him to continue to strive to be the best that he can be. He always looks forward to what’s next with Captain Elite and loves attending the Bashes!
Mike, Just thought I’d share a quick clip from a tournament game played yesterday. Gator (#55) with a left footed bridge and a right footed bender from 25yds out. It’s just out of frame, but the second one curls into the side netting perfectly. Her coach has commented at how much her shooting and set balls are improving – after about 4 weeks of RSD training. Looking forward to the camp!
All Camp players will be trained in the latest high-performance training methods, receive written player assessments comparing them to their peer group PLUS translating skills they’ve learned to games and skills competitions on the last day.
Topics covered this summer at our Summer Skills Boot Camp are:
* Improving 1st Touch & Passing Skills (well-trained players have higher % of possessions & completions)
* Improving Striking & Ball Manipulation for Finishing, Epic Free Kicks and Long Distance Passing (well-trained players are rare game-changers)
* Close Control Dribbling (well-trained players can beat 1 on 1 and are comfortable with ball without looking at it)
* What did elite college players do at your players age?
* Art of Recruiting (high school) / Dealing with Coaches (middle & under)
* Top 3 hidden traits that every coach seeks